Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Wednesday May 20

Today we ran one of my beach features from Tuesday. If space allows we will run more later in the week. I went to Universal Marine Supply, the company that makes marine buoys. They are currently under a contract from the Coast Guard but in the past they have made buoys for use all over the world, including Alaska. Here are some pics from UMS:
For this first photo, look closely to the left, there is a man inside the buoy.










I went and shot some traffic pics afterwards but I do not have them up here yet. We are running a story on a particular road that is heavily congested and will not be widened. I'll put whichever photo we use for the story on this blog within a few days.

I then spent another hour or so on the beach after work looking for features. I again had a few "close calls" for making some really nice pictures but I did manage to catch a few moments. I'll throw them into the system tomorrow, no guarentees they will be published, but its always good to have features ready to go if space allows.


No comments:

Post a Comment