Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Tuesday and Wednesday - Days off

I have yesterday (Tuesday) and today (Wednesday) off. Softball and Baseball portraits were canned for whatever reason so I have had some time off. In yesterdays paper the images of the boy feeding the birds on the beach and the boy skimboarding on the breaking wave ran front page of Metro section in color. Last night I found out that the paper I work for at Southern Illinois University Carbondale, The Daily Egyptian, is running an image today that I shot of our library during the last week of school. It was an image I shot on a tripod at night using a slow shutter speed to capture the trail of car lights. It was raining out so the reflections of the lights are more vivid. Even though I haven't worked for two days, I'm still being published! Here is a screengrab of the photo and the article. As with every photo I have posted, click it to view it larger:


I also discovered the night before last that I can open commenting to all users, not just people with accounts, so I have done so. Those of you reading can now comment on any of my posts without having to create an account.

No comments:

Post a Comment