Tuesday, July 14, 2009

A southern storm and a musical

There has been a few thunderstorms coming through the area recently. John David and I went south yesterday to try to make some pictures of the lightning. It didn't turn out quite like I wanted, the lighting wasn't that pronounced and it was still really light outside but I was able to make this picture:


After that I had to rush to an assignment at a theatre. It is the same theatre (Playhouse at the Park) that I shot a feature of kids playing with puppets a few weeks back. It was a dress rehearsal for the production "High School Musical."



1 comment:

  1. It is so great to watch you take new info and use it and do such exciting photos for us. The first thing I thought of when I saw the lightning shot was WOW. The 11/2 thought was where is that man's mother? By the way, what were you doing out in the lightning?(although your mama likes to be out in storms)

    ReplyDelete