Tuesday, July 21, 2009

MORE fish, an apartment fire and playing with studio lights

Monday I covered the soft opening of a new pier constructed between Orange Beach and Gulf Shores on Beach Blvd. After having covered the fishing rodeo Friday and Saturday you could say I'd had a full plate of fish for the past few days.













Tuesday (today) I covered a three story apartment fire that we heard over the scanners. I rushed over there but it was already out, it wasn't very large apparently.











Then John David, Glen and I went to eat. Somehow we ended up at an arcade in the mall. Then Ice Cream happened and finally we made our way back to the Press-Register.



Once back at the office we played with my new 2000 watt second Dynalite pack. We hooked up one of JD's lights that can handle 2000 watt seconds and used it to light the entire room. Its super bright as you can see. We were having a good time.

Here is my pack compared to the Press-Registers. Mine is way bigger and better!






1 comment:

  1. James...Remember it's not how big it is it's how you use it!!!

    ReplyDelete