Thursday, July 9, 2009

A feature and the beginnings of my studio lighting kit

I shot a feature today, not sure if it will run. I've been playing with my little 50mm prime lens recently and used it to take this picture at a Baptist church camp lock-in. We never had any waterslides at the lock-ins I went to as a kid!



I've been collecting items for my studio kit over the past week. The first things are beginning to arrive. I'll post as they come but here are the first two items; PocketWizard remote transceivers. One is an older model and can be used to trigger a remote mounted camera/flash/strobe up to 1600 feet away. The other one is a newer MultiMax model which does the same things as above but with much greater control and it can also do more things than I know what to do with right now or can even describe!



Other items are on the way, but I'll post about them as they arrive!

On the agenda for tomorrow is 4 hours of high school football. I haven't shot football for several months, not since last season, so I'm looking forward to the challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment