Thursday, July 2, 2009

A Day Off at YMCA Camp

I had the day off today. I spent it with my little cousin at YMCA camp making paper stars for 4th of July, eating snacks and playing Rock Band on the Nintendo Wii. I think this most recent generation of kids was born with Wii remotes in their hands because they were tearing it up and it was everything I could do just to keep up. I did though, of course. All those hours spent in front of the Playstation (the ORIGINAL playstation) havent been for nothing.



Me and Glenn shared the front page of today's paper with our coverage of the multi-vehicle accident on I-10 yesterday and my photos from the Exploreum were on the front page of the Metro section as well.

The new tint on my car looks great, I still haven't taken any photos of it yet. I am piecing together a studio light kit that will hopefully allow me to try new things and improve the quality of the paper back home. I collected the first item from FleaBay today for that. More details to come once the kit comes together.

Back to work tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. You are so awesome!!! She will have the gift of your attention for her whole life. This is something you never forget.

    ReplyDelete