Monday, July 20, 2009

Playin' with the Bears, Wranglin' Fishes and Drivin' Cars

As the title suggests, I've been very busy. This blog entry is going to have a LOT of pictures so settle in for the visuals.

Thursday, July 16.

Messed with strobes in the office with Glenn Andrews. Made this picture:


I shot the Bay Bears with John David. As usual my noggin was bursting with information by the end of the night. I did manage to make one decent picture from a new spot. I should've moved after I made this picture though.



JD took this one of me. I was obviously perplexed at the time.


Then I spent Friday and Saturday covering the Alabama Deep Sea Fishing Rodeo. It was everything you could expect from an event with a title like that. The following pictures are all from Friday:



















And the following are from Saturday:



































Sunday I went to Holt Florida for the Sport Compact Nationals. Turnout wasn't that great but there were some quick cars there.













If you made it all the way through this post, thanks for caring!

1 comment:

  1. Fish heads fish heads rolly polly fish heads- love the fish shots but some of those things are a reason not to go in the water,

    ReplyDelete