Friday, June 19, 2009

Junior Misses Tour College & I find a Lemonade Stand

I was up early today. I went over to the University of South Alabama, where the Junior Misses had a breakfast and then went on a tour of the campus. U.S.A. is offering full ride scholarships to Junior Misses with an ACT score of 30 or above. I think most are already accepted to their college of choice though.

Wisconsin's 2007 Junior Miss spoke to the 2009 Junior Miss scholarship contestants about her experiences at U.S.A.


Then the girls went on a tour of the campus and were given some literature on the school.



I'm still at work, we'll see what the rest of the day brings. There's already been a large fire. No police chases or bank robberies. Yet.

UPDATE:
Found a Lemonade Stand.




Tomorrow morning I am getting up around 4:30 or 5am to shoot some hot air balloons in early morning light.

As always, all images (and my body) are the property of the Mobile Press-Register newspaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment